Saturday 6 August 2011

Minnie Londoner : Portobello Trekker

The moment I woke up I felt as hot as a kettle (temperature bloggers not that in love with myself) yes it was hot in the capital and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one spoilt for choice with regards to summer dresses ….
So I threw on this little number, a fab floral one shoulder summer mini dress from Topshop and some gold Primarni sandles teamed with my infamous vintage bag.


So I met up with my bestie for a cheeky shopping trip, the goal was to shop for some denim shorts and maybe some furniture (depending on the size, my boot cant fit much :( ) but obviously being amongst some other tasty summer ticklers we were roped in by Portobello’s colorful stalls and had no choice but to purchase some other little treats.
We could here the sounds of the steel band playing in the small park getting ready for the Bank Holiday Notting Hill Carnival, which was warming us right up! August bank holiday weekend cant wait!
We browsed the market stall purchasing some lovely shabby chic jewelery and eventually ended up in an amazing secondhand/vintage furniture shop, I was in my element, clearly! check out the pics :)





2 comments:

  1. i love your dress especially the back part. the bag suits it as well

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tootsie thanks alot! ive just updated my blog check it out if u like :) thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment it is very much appreciated, I hope you have also followed my blog too x :)

Popular Posts